We start by soaking and germinating our organic raw almonds. The nuts are then dried and ground at temperatures of around 108 degrees. The result is a light and sweet tasting almond butter which is enzyme rich, nutrient rich, and easily digested. Packaged in a beautiful jar for easy storage and use.
We take great pride in how we make our Almond Butter and truly believe our process makes a difference. Here are our steps:
1) We take organic, raw unpasteurized almonds and soak them in fresh water for 24 hours. This causes them to sprout
2) The almonds are then properly dried naturally
3) We then grind the almonds at temperatures of around 108Â° to prevent heat damage
4) We package the almond butter in small batches so that you get the freshest possible product!
We use 100% Organic, Raw Unpasteurized Almonds
Our Almond Butter is produced in small batches at our Texas farm. We take great care to maintain purity amp; do not use preservatives.
Our almonds are completely raw and unpasteurized, which means they have never been heated or treated. This is unlike most other manufacturers today.
We strive to produce nut butters in the way nature intended, so that you can get the clean and original taste you are looking for.
- Not heated or radiated
Non-GMO claims and Organic verification is done by CCOF - NOP ID 5561002074. Vegan claim is made as no animal products are used as certified by manufacturer.
Multiple Health Benefits
Adding Almond Butter to your diet is a great way to start or improve your healthy lifestyle. It is full of protein, fiber, and essential fats that are known to help in weight loss.
Almond Butter is also full of calcium and copper content, as well as Vitamin E and Magnesium.
Lastly, our almond butter is sprouted which brings the almonds to "life" at their highest potential. This makes our almond butter enzyme rich, nutrient rich, and easier to digest.
Almond Butter can be used in many everyday dishes such as
- Add 1tsp to Smoothies/Shakes
- Add to Cereal for increased flavor
- Spread on bread just like peanut butter!
- Spread on cut fruits for better taste!
- Use as a light salad dressing
- Add to Hummus for a unique Almond flavor
- Use as a light, all natural sweetener for